Here is the WAEC Recruitment Portal 2022/2023 and how to apply for the WAEC Recruitment 2022/2023.
Kindly share with the Whatsapp button below your screen. If you have any enqiuiries, let us know in the comment section.
You can join our Whatsapp Group For Government (Public Sector) Job Vacancies Alert: >>> Government Job Vacancies Alert Whatsapp Group <<<
About WAEC Recruitment Portal 2022/2023
- Applications are invited from qualified applicants to fill the under mentioned vacant positions at the WAEC Headquarters in Accra, Ghana and the WAEC Nigeria National Office.
- You can only apply for a position if you have created a an account, verified your account and logged in so first create an Account Here .
WAEC Recruitment Portal – Job Positions 2022/2023
Below are the available job vacancies on the WAEC Recruitment Portal 2022/2023
- ASSISTANT REGISTRAR II (Foods and Nutrition)
- ASSISTANT REGISTRAR II (Geography)
- ASSISTANT REGISTRAR II (Government)
- ASSISTANT REGISTRAR II (Mathematics and Applied Science Subjects (GSM Phone Maintenance & Repair, Data Processing, Applied/Basic Electricity, Electronics/Basic Electronics, Radio, TV & Electronic Works(RTV), Auto Electrical Work))
- ASSISTANT REGISTRAR II (Physical and Health Education)
- ASSISTANT REGISTRAR II (Physics and Electrical Installation)
- ASSISTANT REGISTRAR II (Special Education )
- ASSISTANT REGISTRAR II (Test Administration)
- ASSISTANT REGISTRAR II (Civil And Mechanical Subjects (Metal Work, Plumbing & Pipe Fitting, Printing Craft Practice, Upholsery, Welding and Fabrication, Machine Woodworking))
- ASSISTANT REGISTRAR II (Commerce)
- ACCOUNTANT II
- QUANTITY SURVEYOR II
- REGISTERED BUILDER II
- MEDICAL OFFICER II
- NETWORK ADMINISTRATOR II
- APPLICATION PROGRAMMER II
- LEGAL OFFICER II
- PRINTER (DIGITAL PRINTING TECHNOLOGIST) II
- ASSISTANT REGISTRAR II (MATHEMATICIAN/STATISTICIAN)
- ADMINISTRATIVE OFFICER II
- SENIOR HUMAN RESOURCE DEVELOPMENT OFFICER I (TRAINING)
- RESEARCH OFFICER II
- DATA ANALYST II
- INTERNAL AUDITOR II
- ASSISTANT REGISTRAR II (Administration)
- PUBLIC AFFAIRS OFFICER II
WAEC Recruitment Portal Qualifications 2022/2023
Below are the general requirements for applying for the WAEC Recruitment 2022/2023 . Check the job detail page of each vacancy for specific requirements for each vacancy.
- All Applicants must possess five (5) credits in SSCE/WASSCE including English Language and Mathematics at a sitting or six (6) credits at not more than two (2) sittings including English Language and Mathematics.
- You should be able to use Personal Computers, MS Office software package and have knowledge of web–based systems;
- You should be a team player with good inter-personal skills and be open and able to lead change;
- You should possess influencing, analytical and communication skills;
- You should be an organizer/planner with ability to be flexible and to be able to successfully implement ideas.
WAEC Recruitment Portal 2022/2023 : How To Apply
- Interested and qualified persons should visit the : WAEC Recruitment Portal 2022/2023.
- Then click on a preferred vacancy
- Afterwards read through the specific job requirements for your preferred vacancy
- Then create an Account Here and login
- Afterwards go back to your preferred vacancy page and refresh the page, then click on the apply button on the page
- Then fill the WAEC Recruitment form
- Then click on the submit button to submit the WAEC Recruitment form
WAEC Recruitment Deadline 2022/2023
- Applications should be completed and submitted not later than 7th June , 2022.
- Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
WAEC Recruitment Portal 2022/2023. WAEC Recruitment Portal 2023/2024, https://recruitment.waec.com.ng, WAEC Recruitment 2022/2023, WAEC Recruitment 2023/2024