The Minister of Education, Dr Mathew Opoku Prempeh Speaking on GH ONE TV’s morning show on Tuesday, April 28, 2020, revealed that his ministry is in talks with other stakeholders should Ghana be free from coronavirus ahead of other West African Countries, Ghana will proceed to conduct the WASSCE 2020 exams ahead of the other West African Countries. This was made known with the statement.
“If Ghana secures freedom from coronavirus and other West African Countries are not, we will proceed and conduct the exams. Officially, we are in talks with other appropriate stakeholders.”
- Government Considering 1 Year National Service For SHS Due To Disruption In Lessons: Full Details
- WASSCE 2020 : WAEC To Release New Time Table – Full Details
- GES Urges Students To Disregard Video On Reopening Of Schools: Full Details
- GES Boss Speaks About SHS Reopening Date, BECE, E-learning etc : Full Details
- How To Access And Use The WAEC Online learning / E-learning Portal For WASSCE 2020 Candidates
- Apply For Government’s Scholarship Online: Application Procedures
- Call Students Back To Campus For Lessons While Observing Social Distancing Protocol – TTAG
- GES To Revise Academic Timetable After COVID-19 Pandemic : Full Details Here
- WASSCE 2020: NCTE To Meet With Universities To Discuss Admission Of SHS Students Without WASSCE
Reopening Of Schools
Dr Mathew Opoku Prempeh said that Schools will resume only if the COVID-19 pandemic is curtailed.
Online Examination for University Students
Speaking on the online examination for University students, the Dr Mathew Opoku Prempeh said that no public University will conduct examinations using the e-learning. This is due to the fact that most Universities were facing challenges and conducting exams on the platform would not benefit all students.