The National Council for Tertiary Education (NCTE) is expected to meet the Vice-Chancellors and Registrars of Universities to discuss a possible admission process for WASSCE 2020 Candidates should the Covid-19 Pandemic persists. The meeting is expected to involve the Ministry of Education to accept a general layout for the admission of Candidates for this year’s West African Senior School Certificate Examination (WASSCE).
Kindly share this article to inform others. There is a whatsapp share button below this article. If you have any enqiuiries, let us know in the comment section Or join our Students Group For Enquiries and Updates. Here is the Group: >>> Icampusgh And Tertiary Admission Forum <<
- Vodafone Offers Free Internet Access To Online learning platforms : How To Use It
- Time Table And Schedule For The GES 24-Hour Learning Channel For SHS And JHS
- WAEC Begins Online Capturing Of CA Scores for 2020 BECE School Candidates, How To Submit
- Government Launches Online Scholarship Application System : How To Apply
- Education Minister Appeals To Internet Service Providers Not To Charge Access To Educational Materials
- Teaching And Learning Programme Launched On Home Base TV For Primary And JHS
- GES To Revise Academic Timetable After COVID-19 Pandemic : Full Details Here
- WASSCE 2020: NCTE To Meet With Universities To Discuss Admission Of SHS Students Without WASSCE
Dr Mathew Opoku Prempeh,Ghana’s Minister of Education, disclosed this at a radio discussion on Peace FM, an Accra based radio station.
Check This Out: Organizing secret Extra Classes is an Exchange of COVID-19 Virus for Money – NAPO
Defending the decision, the Minister said he informed the National Council for Tertiary Education (NCTE) to call all University Vice-Chancellors and Registrars to meet with the Ministry to give the Ministry a road map on the admission of students to the Universities should the Covid-19 pandemic persists.
He further indicated, that admitting the WASSCE Candidates to the Universities without writing WASSCE shall not destroy the nation.
Secret Extra Classes
According to the Minister Dr Mathew Opoku Prempeh earlier, at a media briefing on the preparedness of the Education Sector on the COVID-19 Pandemic in Accra on Tuesday, March 24, 2020, said parents who pay teachers to teach their wards at home or in their schools secretly, are risking paying the teachers in an exchange for the Coronavirus since the virus isn’t written on any individual.
He further indicated such parents might be losing money to acquire a deadly virus whose cure isn’t yet known.
- Apply Here: Ghana Statistical Service Reopens Application For Fie...
- GES Boss Speaks About SHS Reopening Date, BECE, E-learning etc :...
- About 27,000 Teaching And Non-Teaching Staff To Be Recruited In 2...
- Apply For Scholarship In Ghana And Abroad Using Government’...
- Full List Of GES Postings For Teachers 2019 / 2020 Released ; How...