Wekplace currently operates in Accra, Ghana | Kigali, Rwanda | Port Louis, Mauritius. We are an Employment Technology Company leveraging the power of efficient technologies to match unique talents to employers globally.
We are looking for a Hotel Front Desk Agent for our client to serve as a guests’ first point of contact and manage all aspects of their accommodation.
Hotel Front Desk Agent responsibilities include registering guests, managing reservations, and providing information about rooms, rates, and amenities. If you have a knack for customer service and work experience in the hotel industry, we’d like to meet you.
Salary Range: GHS600 – GHS800.00
Kindly share with the Whatsapp button below this page. If you have any enqiuiries, let us know in the comment section. You can join our Whatsapp Group For Government (Public Sector) Job Vacancies Alert. Here is the group: >>> Government Job Vacancies Alert Whatsapp Group <<<
Related Vacancies !!!
- Hotel Front Desk Agent at Wekplace
- Fruit Processing Company – HPW Fresh & Dry Opened Jobs
- JUMIA Ghana Jobs, Recruitment
- Ongoing Sales And Marketing Jobs at Cummins Inc
- Izwe Savings & Loans Limited Opens New Vacancy
- Ongoing Engineering And Technician Jobs at Newmont Mining Corporation
- Ongoing Communication, Journalism And Media Jobs at Deloitte
- University of Cape Coast (UCC) Opens New Non Teaching Staff Vacancy
- Perform all check-in and check-out tasks
- Manage online and phone reservations
- Inform customers about payment methods and verify their credit card data
- Register guests collecting necessary information (like contact details and exact dates of their stay)
- Welcome guests upon their arrival and assign rooms
- Provide information about our hotel, available rooms, rates and amenities
- Respond to clients’ complaints in a timely and professional manner
- Liaise with our housekeeping staff to ensure all rooms are clean, tidy and fully-furnished to accommodate guests’ needs
- Confirm group reservations and arrange personalized services for VIP customers and event attendees, like wedding guests
- Upsell additional facilities and services, when appropriate
- Maintain updated records of bookings and payments
- Work experience as a Hotel Front Desk Agent, Receptionist or similar role
- Experience with hotel reservations software
- Understanding of how travel planning websites operate, like Booking and TripAdvisor
- Customer service attitude
- Excellent communication and organizational skills
- Degree in hotel management is a plus
Application Procedures : How To Apply
- Interested and qualified persons should visit the : Wekplace Recruitment Portal.
- Then read through the job offer
- Afterwards click on the i’m interested button
- Then fill the Wekplace Recruitment form
- Then click on the submit button to submit