Westfield Bridge College is recruiting for Senior High School (SHS) Teachers to teach students of Westfield Bridge College in any of the following subjects; English language, Mathematics, French, Music, ICT and Creative Arts. Westfield Bridge College is a private school located at South West McCarthy Hill, Tetegu Junction.
Kindly share this article to alert others. There is a whatsapp share button below this article. If you have any enqiuiries, let us know in the comment section.
- Electoral Commission (EC) Key Trainers Training On The 2020 Voter Registration Exercise
- Ongoing Recruitment Of Administrative And IT Personnel At Vokacom Softworks
- Apply For Government’s Scholarship Online: Application Procedures
- Ongoing Retail And Purchasing Jobs Recruitment – 5 Vacancies, SHS Minimum
- Ongoing Business And Administrative Jobs Recruitment – 9 Vacancies
- Ongoing Information Technology (IT) Jobs Recruitment – 3 Vacancies
- Nationwide Healthcare Job Vacancies 2020: 7 Vacancies
- Ongoing Vodafone Ghana Recruitment : 4 Vacancies
- Ongoing Administrative, IT And Technical Vacancies : Six Vacancies
- Ongoing African Development Bank Recruitment : 4 Vacancies
- You will be Teaching SHS students in any of these subjects; English language, Mathematics, French, Music, ICT and Creative Arts.
- You will Develop and issue educational content including notes, tests, and assignments.
- You will be Supervise classes to ensure all students are learning in a safe and productive environment.
- You will Organize supplies and resources for lectures and presentations.
- You will Deliver personalized instruction to each student by encouraging interactive learning.
- You will Plan and implement educational activities and events.
- You will Ensure your classroom is clean and orderly.
- You will Prepare and distribute periodic progress reports and semester report cards.
- You will Attend parent-teacher meetings.
- You will Evaluate and document students’ progress.
- You will Allocate and grade homework, assignments, and tests.
Qualification and Experience
- A minimum of a Diploma in Education
- At least 2 years experience
Method of Application
- Interested and qualified applicants should forward their application and CV to the following email: [email protected]
Check if you have come into contact with someone who has COVID-19: Download the GH COVID-19 Tracking app now.
- Download GH Covid 19 Tracker App For Ghana And How To Use It
- All About The GH Covid 19 App : Everything You Need To Know About The Covid 19 App
- Apply Here: Ghana Statistical Service Reopens Application For Fie...
- Apply Here: Student Loan Trust Fund Laptop And Smartphone Scheme...
- GES Boss Speaks About SHS Reopening Date, BECE, E-learning etc :...
- About 27,000 Teaching And Non-Teaching Staff To Be Recruited In 2...
- Apply For Scholarship In Ghana And Abroad Using Government’...