Here are the ongoing Winrock International Jobs In Ghana 2020 and how to apply. Various Shell Ghana Job vacancies has been declared as follows:
Kindly share with the Whatsapp button below this page. If you have any enqiuiries, let us know in the comment section.
You can join our Whatsapp Group For Government (Public Sector) Job Vacancies Alert. Here is the group: >>> Government Job Vacancies Alert Whatsapp Group <<<
Recruitment Of Project Officer at Winrock International
The Project Director will be a technical leader with demonstrated experience in child protection. The Project Director is responsible for overall project management, administration, and implementation of a high-quality government-focused capacity development project. S/he will maintain systems for project operations; ensure that all agreement deadlines are met and targets are achieved; and coordinate and maintain working relationships with project stakeholders. This includes government ministries, subgrantees and/or subcontractors, short-term technical support providers, and local training/academic institutions. S/he will lead collaborative initiatives to ensure all approaches are sustainable and evidence-based. Essential responsibilities include:
- Manage and represent the project and Winrock to external stakeholders such as donors, local and national government entities, media, NGOs, and the local business community;
- Work collaboratively with the Ghanaian government and civil society to improve coordination among child protection advocates and service providers;
- Oversee a research partner responsible for compiling a representative prevalence estimate of cooperatives;
- Lead timely, high-quality implementation of project activities that are research-driven;
- Oversee monitoring and evaluation of project implementation and recommend areas for course correction, if needed;
- Provide/oversee specialized training of government officials and private sector representatives on identification child labor practices and interventions;
- Provide continuous technical assistance, support, and information to national and local government officials, partner NGOs, international and domestic consultants, and project staff;
- Oversee management of project budget and ensure that all financial activity is carried out in accordance with annual budget allocations, Winrock policy, and donor guidelines;
- Maintain close communication with Winrock home office and U.S. Department of Labor and provide ongoing, informal updates of project progress;
- Supervise local project staff and annually evaluate their performance;
- Other duties as assigned.
Recruitment Of Monitoring and Evaluation Officer At Winrock International
The M&E Officer will be responsible for the implementation of the programs M&E activities and data reporting requirements. S/he will also serve as the point of contact with any external evaluation and/or special study contractors throughout the life of the project. Specific responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Manage a rigorous approach to monitoring and evaluation, including creating systems for monitoring performance progress toward specific objectives, outputs and outcomes;
- With the Project Director, ensure government and private sector counterparts ownership of the projects theory of change as well as project scope, measurement strategies and desired outcomes as expressed in the projects logic model and M&E plan;
- Develop strategies and tools for data flow, data collection, data quality assurance, data analysis, and regular reporting on approved indicators under each objective (Protection, Prevention);
- Working with selected ministries, departments and agencies (MDAs), strengthen and maintain data systems to collect/report on investigations, prosecutions, convictions and sentencing, assess systems gaps and create plan to address gaps;?
- Strengthen and maintain systems to collect and report data on child labor and services provided, including disaggregation by age, gender place of origin and type of trafficking;
- Oversee implementation of a study involving rigorous research on the prevalence?(to the extent possible) of child labor practices in Ghana; Contribute to research design and methodology for this study and all project-related research;
- Lead baseline survey/study and evaluation strategy for all approved outcomes and corresponding indicators, including capacity development measures;
- Work with agencies on dissemination of findings to support an evidence-based approach to improve targeting for preventing CL and for identifying more CL victims, as well as to measure the quality of victim-centered comprehensive care;
- Monitor the results of the programs activities and contribute to periodic evaluations/assessments; contribute to dissemination of results to internal and external audiences;
- Build the capacity of ministries, private sector and other implementing partners in monitoring and evaluation; liaise with them to obtain necessary data and monitor the quality and timeliness of data submissions;
- Experience designing and managing multiple disaggregation variables for participant monitoring and database systems, including gender and age;
- Experience in strategic planning and performance measurement, including indicator design, target setting, reporting, database management, and developing M&E and/performance monitoring plans;
- Experience in designing and administering data collection tools, conducting data entry, data cleaning, data processing and analysis;
- Knowledge of the major evaluation methodologies (e.g., qualitative, quantitative, mixed method, and impact) and data collection and analysis methodologies;
- Experience managing and providing ongoing training to M&E field officers and/or subrecipients. • Experience with data quality assessments and oversight;
- Understanding of gender mainstreaming and analysis frameworks and development of indicators pertaining to adolescent girls’ and women’s economic empowerment is preferred
- Fluency in English required
- GES Recruitment And Posting 2020/2021: Application Procedures And...
- Ongoing Jobs, Recruitment Vacancies At WAEC Ghana
- GES Recruitment 2020: Prepare For Aptitude Tests, No Protocols
- Apply Here: GES Opens Recruitment Portal For 2017 And 2018 Teache...
- Apply: Ongoing Jobs, Recruitment Vacancies At University of Envir...
- Apply: Ongoing Recruitment At Ministry of Inner City and Zongo De...
- Apply Here: Ghana Statistical Service Reopens Application For Fie...