To help international students fulfill their dream of studying abroad, Wittenborg University of Applied Sciences is offering an educational fund for international students in the Netherlands.
The grant is a well-established opportunity exclusively for excellent non-EU students and home/EU/EEA students who wish to pursue the undergraduate and master’s degree program at the university.
- University or Organization: Wittenborg University of Applied Sciences
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate and Master’s degree
- Awards: Varies
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode:Online
- Nationality:International students
- The award can be taken in the Netherlands
- Application Deadline: August 23, 2021
To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- Excellent international students (non-EU/EEA)
- Excellent home/EU/EEA students who are willing to join a degree course taught and examined in English
- mark list and a diploma from your high school with your email
- study credit sheet, if you are already studying in higher education institute, with your email
- copy of your IELTS/TOEFL or other language certificates with your email if applicable
- Send two recommendation letters, completed by either a teacher or other professional you know
For taking admission, applicants must meet all the entry requirements of the university.
- For Undergraduate: If the English language proficiency requirements are not met, but the student has an IELTS score of at least 5.5 and less than a 6.0, the student can join the Preparation Course for half a year.
- For postgraduate students: If the English language proficiency requirements are not met, but the student has an IELTS score of at least a 6.0 and less than a 6.5, the student can join the Preparation Course for half a year.
The Wittenborg University of Applied Sciences will provide the program fund in the following manner:
- Gold Fund/Scholarship of €1,500 (fee reduction)
- Silver Fund/Scholarship of €1,000 (fee reduction)
- Bronze Fund/Scholarship of €500 (fee reduction)
- Graduate Fund: reduction of €3,000 on tuition fee for one of the MBM Master of Science programmes