Here is the ongoing World Vision Ghana Recruitment and how to apply. World Vision Ghana is inviting applications from qualified applicants for employment for the under-mentioned job vacancies.
Kindly share with the Whatsapp button below this page. If you have any enqiuiries, let us know in the comment section. You can join our Whatsapp Group For Government (Public Sector) Job Vacancies Alert. >>> Government Job Vacancies Alert Whatsapp Group <<<
Recruitment Of Private Sector Development Advisor
- Engage with private sector actors to stimulate innovation and investment to meet demand, while considering affordability, sustainability, and local market conditions.
- Develop and implement a sanitation marketing strategy in collaboration with District Sanitation Centers and sanitation product entrepreneurs.
- Facilitate market development across the Activity, aiming to support market actors, including the private water operators and sanitation businesses.
- Strengthen supply chains for WASH products, especially sanitation products, by linking businesses in water and sanitation supply chains to District Sanitation Centers and other key distributors.
- Coordinate business development services to increase the profitability, management efficiency, and operating scale of key stakeholders, including sanitation service providers, private water operations and management companies, and District Sanitation Centers.
- Build relationships with financial institutions to facilitate access to finance for WASH entrepreneurs and households to support WASH investments, particularly in sanitation.
- Provide technical leadership for the identification, design, formalization, and management of innovative public-private partnerships that result in inefficiencies in water system management and improved access to sanitation services.
- Engage local enterprise accelerators/incubators to design innovation challenges to overcome key barriers to oversight and management of reliable water systems.
Recruitment Of Deputy Chief of Party
- Direct and oversee World Vision’s work in an assigned program, ensuring that all program goals are met.
- Research new funding opportunities and develop funding proposals.
- Manage grant budget within approved spending levels.
- Identify issues and risks related to program implementation in a timely manner, and suggest appropriate program adjustments to the Chief of Party/ Programme Director.
- Ensure grant/project expenses are reasonable, allocable, prudent and spent in accordance with donor rules and regulations to ensure clean audits.
- Oversee supply and equipment acquisition, disposition, and management in compliance with WV internal and donor requirements.
Application Procedures : How To Apply
- Interested persons should click on a respective vacancy for application instructions