The Accounts Payable Clerk is responsible for reporting to the accounts payable team lead for processing invoices and verification of invoices while delivering a high level of service that meets or exceeds the Service Level Agreement on behalf of World Vision (WV) SSC- Ghana.
Kindly share with the Whatsapp button below this page. If you have any enqiuiries, let us know in the comment section. You can join our Whatsapp Group For Government (Public Sector) Job Vacancies Alert. >>> Government Job Vacancies Alert Whatsapp Group <<<
- Responsible for processing supplier invoices) and processing (credit notes).
- According to the laid down processes and procedures.
- Responsible for create invoices pertaining to retentions, COD, Taxes as well as down payments for all countries as we ‘Follow-the-Sun” Strategy.
- Assist internal and external Customers on AP related questions.
- Send invoices for bypass when necessary and on timely basis.
- Support in the execution of internal control procedures.
- Help to clarify all doubts about audit related issues with Accounts Payable.
- Ensure Invoice log sheets are constantly updated to keep track of balance sheet accounts.
- Ensue clear and adequate communications are sent to customers on invoices that are voided or rejected at the time of booking those invoices.
- Support in providing data to AP analyst for the preparation of weekly report.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES
- Bachelor´s Degree, preferably in Accounting or Finance.
- At least 6 months’ work experience.
Preferred Skills, Knowledge and Experience:
- Experienced in interfacing with business customers in defining procurement service requirements or procurement/accounting information.
- Broad based experience in accounting and financial systems.
- Ability to work in a time sensitive environment.
- Experience in interfacing with business customers in resolving payment issues.
- Knowledge of WV’s policy and procedure in the area of finance, systems and products.
Application Procedures : How To Apply
- Interested and qualified persons should visit the : World Vision Ghana Recruitment Portal.
- Then read through the job offer
- Afterwards click on the apply button
- You will be required to create an account if you dont have one
- Afterwards click on the login button
- Then fill the World Vision Ghana Recruitment form
- Then click on the submit button to submit