Here is the www.ghanagas.com.gh Scholarship Forms and how to apply for the current year. The Ghana Gas Company is offering scholarships to Ghanaian students to pursue Undergraduate and HND courses in any public tertiary institution in Ghana for the current academic year.
Kindly share with the Whatsapp button below this page. If you have any enqiuiries, let us know in the comment section.
You can join our Whatsapp Here >>> Discussion Forum <<
- Ghana Scholarship Secretariat Invites More Application From More Applicants Online
- Apply For Scholarship In Ghana And Abroad Using Government’s Online Application Process
About www.ghanagas.com.gh Scholarship Forms
- Applications are invited for the 2022/2023 Ghana Gas Scholarship on the www.ghanagas.com.gh Scholarship Forms Portal, for qualified Ghanaian students who are studying Undergraduate and HND courses in any of the public tertiary institutions in Ghana.
- Ghana Gas Company (GNGC) is a mid-stream gas business company that gathers, processes, transports and markets natural gas resources in Ghana and internationally.
- Ghana Gas Company was incorporated in July 2011 and started official production in November 2014. GNGC is responsible for producing and prospecting of gas, condensate, LPG and isopentanes among others.
- Ghana Gas Company generates revenue through the processing, transportation and sale of natural gas and natural gas liquids.
- The Ghana Gas Company has its headquarters in Accra and a gas plant situated at Atuabo, in the Western region of Ghana.
www.ghanagas.com.gh Scholarship Forms Requirements
- You must be a Ghanaian and have a Ghana card, Voters ID or Birth Certificate for verification of identity.
- You must have an admission letter from a tertiary institution (thus University or Technical University) in Ghana.
- You must be a first-year student of the required institution.
- Preference will be given to applicants who are pursuing Science, Technology, Engineering, and Mathematics (STEM)
- You must not be above the age of thirty-five (35) years at the time of applying for Ghana Gas scholarship.
- You must also complete a scholarship application form with two passport size photographs.
www.ghanagas.com.gh Scholarship Forms – Required Documents
You must provide the following documents attached to the www.ghanagas.com.gh Scholarship Forms to be considered
- An Admission Letter
- Your academic certificates : JHS/SHS/Vocational/Technical
- A Birth Certificate, Ghana Card or Passport
- Other relevant supporting Documents
www.ghanagas.com.gh Scholarship Forms
How To Apply For Ghana Gas Scholarship
- First download the Ghana Gas Scholarship application form here: www.ghanagas.com.gh Scholarship Forms
- Then fill it with the required details
- Afterwards submit the completed form by E-mail to : [email protected]
- You must include an essay or statement of carrier objectives to justify your for the scholarship.
- Include scanned copy of the required documents
www.ghanagas.com.gh Scholarship Forms Deadline – Closing Date
- Deadline for submission of www.ghanagas.com.gh Scholarship Forms is 28th February.
- Ghana Gas Scholarship Application Form 2022/2023/2024, Ghana Gas Scholarship Application Forms 2022/2023/2024, www.ghanagas.com.gh scholarship 2022/2023/2024, www.ghanagas.com.gh Scholarship Forms 2022/2023/2024, Ghana Gas Scholarship 2022/2023/2024, www.ghanagas.com.gh/sustainable-business, Ghana Gas Scholarship Portal 2022/2023/2024, Ghana Gas Scholarship Application Portal 2022/2023/2024, Ghana National Gas Company Scholarship Application Form 2022/2023/2024