The Youth Employment Agency (YEA) has on its social media platforms announced the re engagement of Community Protection Assistants (CPAs). The official release reads as follow:
Kindly share with the Whatsapp button below this page. If you have any enqiuiries, let us know in the comment section. You can join our Whatsapp Group For Government (Public Sector) Job Vacancies Alert. Here is the group: >>> Government Job Vacancies Alert Whatsapp Group <<<
- List Of All NABCO Recruitment Portal, All NABCO Portals And Regional Contact Address Nationwide
- NABCO Skills And Talent Academy : How To Register
- Full Details: NABCO To Begin Recruitment Of 100,000 Trainees
- NABCO Registration, Placement Status And Posting Checking Procedures
YEA Community Protection Assistants (CPAs) Recruitment Application Portal
Notice is hereby served to all Community Protection Assistants (CPAs) who were recruited in the year 2018 that, a good number of them have been successfully re-engaged following their application and a thorough review of their work with the Youth Employment Agency and the Ghana Police Service during the last two years.
- Beneficiaries are to find out their status of re-engagement on their portal at : http://register.yea.gov.gh/portal
- Then click a respective button to sign in
- Re-engaged Beneficiaries should proceed to their district office to pick up their letter of engagement from Wednesday 26th August 2020.
- Management wishes to congratulate all re-engaged Beneficiaries and urge them to continue with their hard work, as we continue negotiating with the Ghana Police Service on your behalf.
- We also wish the unsuccessful applicants good in their new fields of endeavor.
The Official Release