The Youth Employment Agency (YEA) has opened its Job Fair recruitment to assist job seekers to go through interview sessions at the event for such candidates to get employed by companies taking part in the event.
Over 70 companies in the public and private sector are to advertise their job vacancies for interested participating graduates to apply.
Kindly share with the whatsapp share button below this article. If you have any enquiries, let us know in the comment section
You can join our Whatsapp Group For Government (Public Sector) Job Vacancies Alert. Here is the group: >>> Government Job Vacancies Alert Whatsapp Group <<<
About YEA Job Center
- The YEA Job Fair is being organized after the YEA Job Center has already offered over three thousand (3000) young persons to gain permanent employment in both the public and the private sector.
- The Job fair is to introduce available job avenues being offered by companies in attendance and allow participating companies access to qualified job seekers to be interviewed for employment.
- Job seekers who participate will be given jobs however those who may not get employed immediately during the Fair will be listed for employment in the nearer future.
- More Details Here
YEA Job Fair Date, Schedule & Centers
- The YEA Job Fair begins at Accra on Thursday, September 9th and Friday, 10th September, from 9am to 5pm each day.
- The Accra venue is the Accra International Conference Centre (AICC).
- It will subsequently be organized at Ho on the 23rd September, Koforidua on the 7th October Tamale on 4th November and Kumasi on the 18th and 19th November
Application Procedures: How To Apply
- First Visit the YEA Job Fair Portal at https://yeajobcentre.gov.gh
- Then click on the “Job & Career Fair” button
- Afterwards Click on the “Register As A Job Seeker” button to access the online application form
- On the YEA Job Fair form provide your Personal Information on the first page
- Then Move on the subsequent pages to fill the forms and submit
- You can then attend the event on the stated dates to participate in the interviews and earn a job