Have you always dreamt to be a part of the YEN team? We are glad to announce that the position of a Junior Sales Manager at YEN is currently open. We are looking for a responsible, dedicated, and coachable achiever. YEN is one of the leading publishers in Ghana. We serve millions of readers monthly, which inspires us to create interesting and creative content every day.
Kindly share with the Whatsapp button below this page. If you have any enqiuiries, let us know in the comment section.
You can join our Whatsapp Group For Government (Public Sector) Job Vacancies Alert. Here is the group: >>> Government Job Vacancies Alert Whatsapp Group <<<
Our core values are :
- Selflessness & passion
- Innovation & curiosity
- Responsibility & integrity
- Use of good judgement
Our ideal candidate has:
- Excellent communication skills
- Strategic and analytical mindset
- Ability to learn quickly
Would be a plus:
- Experience in working as a sales manager
Your responsibilities will include:
- Generating leads.
- Meeting or exceeding sales goals.
- Negotiating all contracts with prospective clients.
- Preparing weekly and monthly reports.
- Giving sales presentations to a range of prospective clients.
- Coordinating sales efforts with marketing programs.
- Understanding and promoting YEN’s products.
- Obtaining deposits and balance of payment from clients.
- Preparing and submitting sales contracts for orders.
- Visiting clients and potential clients to evaluate needs or promote products and services.
- Maintaining client records.
- Answering client questions about products, prices and availability.
WHY JOIN US?
- Competitive salary + bonuses based on your achievements
- Comfortable working environment and super-friendly team
- Possibility to learn from the biggest global players in IT and media worldwide
- Communication with the most influential people in the media industry on a daily basis
Application Procedures: How To Apply
- Interested and qualified persons should send their CV’s and cover letter to the following email address: [email protected]
- State the position you are applying for as the subject of the email