The Ghana National Association of Ghana (GNAT) has rebranded its credit mall to provide quality and durable items to members through their online platforms and have it delivered to your doorstep Nationwide.
Kindly share with the Whatsapp button below this page. If you have any enqiuiries, let us know in the comment section. You can join our Group >>> Discussion Forum <<
- Teacher Trainees Allowance Payment Date & Schedule
- Details: Teacher Trainee Allowance And All Arrears Duly Paid By SLTF
- Details: Teacher Trainees To Receive Allowances In June With Arrears
- All About SSNIT Retirement, Pension Contributions, Payment, Calculate Your SSNIT Pension
- GNAT Educates Teacher Trainees About Pre-Tertiary Education Bill: Full Details
About GNAT Credit Mall
Credit Mall Limited was established in 2001 by the Teachers Fund of the Ghana National Association of Teachers (GNAT) to provide unique credit solutions to members of the Teachers Fund by offering items on hire purchase with affordable monthly repayments over the period of time compatible with income levels.
The Company initially started a business by meeting the household and home appliance needs of teachers on hire purchase. Over the years, the company has extended its product line to include laptops, motorbikes, building materials etc. Initially operating from its head office based in the Teachers Fund Building in Accra, it has begun decentralizing its operations to selected regions in order to bring the company’s services closer to the doorstep of the teacher.
Currently, the mall runs an online service where members can access items with the use of their smartphones. Follow the steps below
How To Buy Items On Credit On GNAT Credit Mall
- Members are urged to simply visit the play store to download the credit mall app.
- Then Register and verify your identity.
- Afterwards Select a product and check out with your mandate Number
- Products are delivered to your doorstep Nationwide.