Here is How To Edit Your Submitted GES Graduate Recruitment Application Form. If you have already submitted your GES online Graduate Recruitment Application Forms yet you realized you have made mistakes while filling the application form, below is a guide on How To Edit Submitted GES Graduate Recruitment Application Form.
Management of the Ghana Education Service (GES) have now made it possible to entirely edit your Graduate Recruitment Application Form to make the necessary changes by editing your submitted application forms.
Kindly Share With Others, Use The Whatsapp Button Below This Article. You can join our Whatsapp Group For Government (Public Sector) Job Vacancies Alert. Here is the group: >>> Government Job Vacancies Alert Whatsapp Group <<<
- Solution To All GES Graduate Recruitment Application Problems
- Documents Required For The GES Graduate Teacher Recruitment
- GES Teaching Staff Recruitment Application Procedures
- How To Check Your GES Posting
- GES Non Teaching Staff Recruitment Application Procedures
- GES Recruitment Aptitude Test Full Details and Topic Areas
- GES Auxiliary Staff Recruitment Application Procedures
- Full List Of GES Postings For Teachers
How To Edit Submitted GES Graduate Recruitment Application Form
- First Log onto http://www.gespromotions.gov.gh
- Then Click on the ‘Click to Apply‘ at the Recruitment tab.
- Afterwards Enter the ‘Application Code‘ sent to you via text message after you submitted your graduate application form.
- Then Click on the “View Submitted Forms / Continue Filling Form” button
- Afterwards Click on the ‘Click to Edit Submitted Form‘ button
- The previously submitted GES Graduate Recruitment Application Form shows,
- Edit the sections of your application form you want and click the “Update” button to move to the next page
- You can delete the previous documents uploaded and re upload them again
- You can as well view your uploaded NTC Certificate, NSS Certificate , University Certificates and Birth Certificate by clicking on ‘View Document’ beneath each.