Here is a detailed guide on How To Access And Use The UEW E-Learning Online Learning Management System (MOODLE).
Students of the University of Education, Winneba are hereby informed that the Online Learning Management System, a platform to ensure continuous contact between students and their Lecturers, is fully operational now.
Students are to log in and access their academic materials and also contact their Lecturers, as academic work is expected to continue via this platform.
UEW Online Learning Management System Student User Guide
PART 1 – Logging In For the First Time
- STEP 1: Visit https://www.uew.edu.gh and click on UEW LMS located in the image below with a red box.
- STEP 2: Enter your index number as your Username. Use the same index number as your password. N/B: Do Not Use your Applicant ID as the password!
- STEP 3: You will be required to change your password after the first login. Follow the instructions and set the appropriate password. Save The Changes.
- Click on Continue.
PART 2 – Enrolling on your Courses
- STEP 1: On the top right-hand side corner, search for the course using either the course code or course title. Click on the course when it appears as part of the result set.
- STEP 2: Some courses might require an enrollment key to be given by the Lecturer. If the course requires an enrollment key, find out from your lecturer. Enter the enrollment key and click on ENROLL ME to join the course.
- If your course does not require an enrollment key, clicking on the course will add you.