Here is how to buy ECG prepaid credits and pay bills with mobile money using a mobile app. In this guide, we teach you how to buy ECG prepaid credit with ECG mobile app (ECG power) and other apps on phone. We guide on how to download the said apps and conveniently use them to buy ECG prepaid credit and and pay bills with mobile money platform.
How to Buy ECG Prepaid Credits With Mobile Money Using A Mobile App
In this guide, we have chosen three of the most useful ECG prepaid apps on google play store and AppStore. The name of these apps are: ECG Power, Epower and E-prepaid.
ECG Mobile App (ECG Power)
ECG Mobile APP ( ECG Power) is meant for conveniently paying prepaid and postpaid bills, viewing power power usage and getting notified on any ECG activity. Payments on the app can be made through MTN mobile money, Vodafone Cash and AirtelTigo Money. ECG Mobile App (ECG Power) is a Full featured App for buying power anywhere anytime conveniently. You can as well check power consumption both daily and monthly on periodic chart basis as well as Pay ECG bills, check your balance on a ECG account among other functionalities.
Check This Complete Guide On ECG Power >>> How To Use The ECG Mobile App (ECG Power) And Shortcode On Your Phone<<<
How To Download And Use The ECG Mobile App (ECG Power)
Smartphone Users can download the app from the Google Play Store or Apple App Store, create an account, add the meter number, and top up or pay bills using their mobile money wallets. Users of Non-smart phones can as well dial *226# and follow the prompts to use the service.
Download The New ECG Mobile App
Download the ECG Mobile App ( ECG Power ) for your android device below:
Download ECG Mobile App For Android Devices
Download ECG Mobile App For IOS ( iPhone )
How To Use The ECG Mobile App (ECG Power) To Pay Bills And Top Up Your Credit Balance Using A Smart Phone
Follow the steps below to buy ECG prepaid or pay bills with the ECG mobile app:
- Install the ECG App from Google Play Store or the App Store
- Then Create a new account on the ECG App with your Email, Phone number and enter a password
- Afterwards Add your first metre number by clicking on the (+) sign
- If you have more than one metre you can then proceed to add the second metre by clicking on the (+) sign again
- Choose the Top-up module to top up your balance
- Choose the Pay Bills Module to pay bills for your postpaid metre
- Then Confirm the payment via your Mobile Money
- If you experience errors while adding your meter, wait for a while and try again. If it persists, restart your mobile device and try again.
Epower is a mobile application that simplifies the purchases of prepaid and postpaid electricity and water nationwide with convinience.
To use the app, first provide your meter ID and the amount you want to buy. The Epower credit purchase is automated and there are readily available teams to help in case you encounter any problem. It is convenient to get your light and water back when you fall short of credit.
How To buy ECG Prepaid With Mobile Money On Epower
- Begin by downloading the app downloading the app from the google play store or Download here .
- Then open the app and signup for an account as a new user.By providing your Full Name, Email Address, Phone number, and a password.
- Afterwards select prepaid and then you will be asked to enter the meter Id, Amount you want to buy, Meter owner and the city/town located.
- Then Provide the required information and then finish up the process. Once everything goes right, you’ll have your meter topped up and from here, you can use your meter.
E-Prepaid is also a convenient way for users to buy electricity credit for smart prepaid meters. E-Prepaid provides consumers the ability to buy electricity credit any time of the day.
The app seeks to help solve the hustle that Prepaid users go through before getting their power back. Installing and registration of this app is easy and self-explanatory.
- First Download the app here
- Then follow the steps stated on the page to register and use the app.
- Apply Here: Ghana Statistical Service Reopens Application For Fie...
- Ongoing Koforidua Technical University Recruitment 2020: Applicat...
- GES Boss Speaks About SHS Reopening Date, BECE, E-learning etc :...
- Apply For Scholarship In Ghana And Abroad Using Government’...
- Full List Of GES Postings For Teachers 2019 / 2020 Released ; How...