Study it and share to inform your colleagues. We hope this tricks to passing licensure exams become the starting point in your success as you write licensure exams.
Kindly Share With The WhatAapp Share Button Below This Article. You can join our Telegram Group For The NTC Exams For Receiving and Solving Questions. >>>NTC Exams Discussion Forum<<
- NTC Opens Registration For All Teachers To Get A License Without Taking Exams
- NTC Registration For All In Service Private And Public Sector Teachers
- NTC Licensure Exams Past Questions
- Resit Registration For NTC Teacher Licensure Exams
- NTC Certificate Request Procedures
Overview of the three Courses
The NTC exams is divided the licensure examination into three parts namely:
- Essential Skills
It is expected that candidates consult some of their textbooks or course material to augment their studies. In order to increase one’s chance of passing the licensure exams, it will be prudent to solve the many past questions available in softcopy and hardcopy. The examination questions have been made simple. When there’s a good attempt at preparation, a candidate can earn a pass in all three courses.
NTC Numeracy Topics
The NTC Numeracy Topics topics are:
- Investigation with numbers and number pattern
- Capacity,mass and time-word problem
- Set of numbers
- Percentages and its application
- Fractions and Decimals-word problem
- Plane shapes-Area and Perimeter
- Ratio and Proportions
- Plane Geometry
- Pythagoras Theorem
- Rigid Motion
- Advance preparation and its significance mathematics class
- Methods of teaching mathematics in the basic school.
NTC Numeracy Exam Course Outline
- Paper 1:30 objective tests-60 marks
- Paper 2: Computation-40 marks
- PASS: 50 marks or more
These topics can be completed with utmost seriousness within 3 days since it doesn’t require in-depth study into the areas.
NTC Literacy Topics
- The literacy have been divided into 11 topics.
- Essential skill
- Leadership and Authority
- Administration and management
- Community/School Climate
- principles of teaching and instruction
- Conduct and ethics
NTC Literacy Exam Course Outline
- Paper 1 : 30 objective test-60marks
- Paper 2: Comprehension/Compositon-40marks
- Pass: 50 marks or more
- Let’s take a clearer look at the areas to be assessed:
- Tenses and Aspects
- Sentence formation, simple complex compound
- Concords and Proximities
- Subject verb Agreement
- Phrasal verbs
- Adjectives; order of Adjectives
- Direct and reported speech
- Guide to comprehension passage
- Essay Writing
Lastly we would like to take the look at Essential Skills course which forms the crucial part of the very reason we studied education course in our various schools.
NTC Essential Skills Exam Course Outline
- Paper 1 only-60 objectives test-100marks
- Pass- 50marks
- Candidate will be required to apply the concepts learnt in adolescent and childhood development,assessment in basic schools,trends and management in schools as well as guidance and couselling.
- There’s no fear since most of these courses have been well dealt with.