The reason for Ghanaians passing through a lot of steps just to create a PayPal account is because PayPal has blacklisted Ghana.
But the good news is that it won’t be necessary to go through complications to withdraw your funds from your PayPal account once you are able to create it.
Kindly share with the Whatsapp button below this page. If you have any enqiuiries, let us know in the comment section. You can join our Group >>> Discussion Forum <<
About How To Withdraw Money From PayPal In Ghana
Because of the difficult notation everyone has about PayPal, people use that as an advantage to get you money fast and offer you very low rates of your own money.
Many others through this article, were able to withdraw money from their PayPal account without any complications. All they had to do is get a United Bank For Africa (UBA) AfriCard and then they are good to go.
This, therefore (withdrawing money from your PayPal account), has become very easy since First Atlantic Bank (FAB) Prepaid Card consumes just a matter of seconds in terms of getting into any of their branches.
How To Withdraw Money From PayPal In Ghana
Below are the two major things you will need in order to withdraw your funds from your PayPal account, in Ghana. They are:
- The UBA AfriCard / First Atlantic Bank Prepaid Card / Access Bank Prepaid
- Also, there’s the PayPal Account (You can learn how to create one here)
You must be notified that, with PayPal, there are more cards you can link to it. Yet, not all cards can be used for withdrawals from your PayPal account. Only the three cards stated above are the only ones you can use for your withdrawals in Ghana.
Get First Atlantic Bank Prepaid Card To Withdraw PayPal in Ghana
You can as well use the First Atlantic Bank prepaid card even though we recommend the UBA AfriCard. FAB prepaid card is also simple to get.
Concerning getting a FAB Prepaid Card, all you have to do is get a valid ID Card and deposit a minimum amount of GHS 20.00 to the nearest FAB branch.
You should be able to get your card with a few minutes after you are passed through the processes.
Get A UBA AfriCard To Withdraw Paypal in Ghana
This card (UBA AfriCard) is one of the very good debit prepaid cards used in Ghana as well as West Africa. It is compatible with almost every ATM, POS as well as online transactions.
I have personally used the card in more than 3 countries and it still works perfectly well. And this is the same card that I got from UBA Ghana.
At the UBA Bank, when getting your AfriCard, you will need to provide the following details:
- The TIN; which it the Tax Identification Number – TIN
- A valid National ID
- Initial Deposit of about 40 to 50 GHS
How to get a UBA AfriCard in Ghana
Once you are through with these requirements, follow the guidelines below to get your UBA AfriCard:
- Visit the nearest UBA Branch
- At the inquiries desk, request a UBA AfriCard
- Getting a bank account there is not really important even though you may be encouraged to.
- Next, deposit an amount of GHS 50 on the card.
- After, you will receive your card in addition to how you should use it.
Get A Access Bank Prepaid Card To Withdraw Paypal in Ghana
With getting a new Access Bank Prepaid Card, it involves the same steps as getting your UBA AfriCard.
How To Add A Credit Card To Paypal Account In Ghana
Here is How To Add A Credit Card, UBA AfriCard or any other card to your PayPal Account
- Login to your PayPal account.
- Next, click the notification area at the top right corner of the page.
- You will be asked to link a credit card (MasterCard / Visa Card)
- The next page in view is that which requires you to input your card details. In this case, use your UBA’s
- Click the “Continue” button after the entry.
- Next, an amount will be debited from your Card by PayPal and resent to confirm the validity of the Card.
- After which you will be asked to confirm your account to fully verify it.
- Next, you will be notified by PayPal through SMS or email about the transaction that occurred.
- In the message body, there is a combination of numbers and letters. The numbers refer to the CODE you will be required to verify your account in step 7.
- After you are through, your account will be fully verified and set up for transactions of any kind even while in Ghana!
How To Withdraw Money From PayPal To MTN Mobile Money
Here is How to withdraw money from PayPal to MTN mobile money. It could take up to three working days for the money to move from your PayPal account to your card. A little Charge apply when transferring to your mobile wallet but very cheap.
- Log into your PayPal account and click on “Transfer Money.” Select From “PayPal” and To “Card(identify your card using the last for digits of your card)“.
- Enter the amount you want to withdraw and submit.
- If your PayPal Summery show withdrawal(Complete), then it means your money has moved to your card successfully.
- The next thing to do is to use the mobile banking short code of your bank to transfer the money in your bank account to your mobile money account with the following procedures.
- Choose the ‘Send Money‘ option on your Banks mobile banking USSD and select the mobile network you want to transfer the money to.
- Then bank card or account as the as the source of the money and enter your mobile number as the receipient number.
- Enter the amount you want to transfer in Ghana cedis.
- Click on Send and within 10 seconds, you should receive the money in your mobile money account. It is as simple as that.
How To Withdraw Money From Your PayPal Account
Here is How To Withdraw Money From Your PayPal Account as a regular user a.
Log in to your PayPal account.
Then Click Withdraw money under “PayPal balance” on the left of the page.
Afterwards Enter your withdrawal amount and select your withdrawal method.
Then Click Continue.
Review the details
Then click Withdraw.
Banks In Ghana That Accept PayPal
Below are the banks where you can get your debit or MasterCard to link to your account:
First Atlantic Bank
United Bank for Africa (Debit Cards)
Barclays Bank (Debit Cards)
Ghana Commercial Bank (Visa Cards)
GT Bank (Cards)
Zenith Bank (Cards)
Stanbic Bank (Platinum Debit Cards)
Standard Chartered Bank (Cards)
Fidelity Bank (Debit Cards)
If you have any complications about this post, kindly leave feedback in the comment box below and we will try as much as possible to get you clarified.