The Nursing and Midwifery Council (NMC) has officially released the licensing examination results for. This is to inform all candidates that participated in the Nursing and Midwifery Council (NMC) Licensing Examination for various Programmes that the exam results have been released.
You are to visit their schools for their results and proceed to the regional offices of the Nursing and Midwifery Council to commence the registration process.
About The Nursing & Midwifery Licensing Results
The Nursing and Midwifery Council of Ghana would like to inform all candidates who sat for the Basic programmes, Registered General Nursing (RGN) licensing examination (Paper Based) etc that the results has been released.
Categories of Licensing Results Released
The Nursing and Midwifery Council of Ghana announces to Candidates who sat for following examinations that the results, as approved by the 14th Governing Board, have been released.
- January – Post Basic Nursing Online Licensing Examination
- Nurse Assistant (Preventive) (NAP) Licensing Examination
- Nurse Assistant (Clinical) (NAC) Licensing Examination in November
- Post NAC/NAP Midwifery Online Licensing Examination in March
- NAC/NAP licensing examination held in June
- Ear Nose and Throat (ENT) licensing examination October
- RCN, RMN, RM and PNNM held in August/September
- Sierra Leonean RM & RGN held in November.
- Registered General Nursing (RGN) licensing examination (Paper Based) in September
- NAC/NAP licensing examination held in November
- Post-Basic (CCN, PON, OPN, PHN, EN, NP) Online Licensing Examination in December
Nursing & Midwifery Licensing Results Checker Scratch Cards
Below is how to obtain Nursing & Midwifery Licensing Results Checker Scratch Cards:
- Visit the Regional Offices of the Council to obtain a result-checking scratch card at a cost of Ten ( GHC 10.00) to access your results online.
How to Check Your Nursing Licensing Results Online
- First visit the official website: http://nmc.gov.gh or http://nmcgh.org
- Then Click on Online Services
- Then Exam Result
- Afterwards Enter the Secret Code together with the serial number (the serial number is a 5-digit number displayed at the bottom of the scratch card).
- The secret code and the serial number must be keyed together without spacing. For example 1234578912301235.
- Then enter your index number in the index number fill-box.
- Then Click on “check results” to display your results.
- If you have passed all required subjects, you can proceed to Register (click on “register now“)
- Then Fill the registration form online, submit and print the hard copy for the approved persons, as specified on the form, to endorse.
- Then Pay the approved registration fee at any branch of Republic Bank and proceed to our Regional Office to submit the filled and endorsed form together with the pay-in-slip.
- You can check your result(s) up to a maximum of five (5) times with the use of one (1) scratch card.
Solution To Challenges With the Result Checking Process
- Scratch the result-checking scratch card
- The secret code shows
- Then enter the secret code together with the serial number
- The secret code and the serial number must be keyed together without spacing. For example 12345678912301235
- Then enter your index number in the index number fill-in box
- Then click on ‘check results’ to display your results.
NMC Results Checker 2021/2022/2023, NMC Results 2021/2022/2023, Nursing & Midwifery Licensing Results 2021/2022/2023