The Nursing and Midwifery Council of Ghana has officially released the results for the Registered General Nursing (RGN) licensing examination which was written in November .
Kindly share with the Whatsapp button below this page.
If you have any enqiuiries, let us know in the comment section. You can join our Group >>> Teacher Discussion Forum <<
Scope Of The Released Nursing Licencing Results
- Results for the January, 2019 – Post Basic Nursing Online Licensing Examination
- Results for the Nurse Assistant (Preventive) (NAP) Licensing Examination
- Results for the Nurse Assistant (Clinical) (NAC) Licensing Examination in November
- Results for the Post NAC/NAP Midwifery Online Licensing Examination in March
- Results for the NAC/NAP licensing examination held in June
- Results for the Ear Nose and Throat (ENT) licensing examination October
- Results for the RCN, RMN, RM and PNNM held in August/September
- Results for the Sierra Leonean RM & RGN held in November.
- Results for the Registered General Nursing (RGN) licensing examination (Paper Based) in September
- Results for the NAC/NAP licensing examination held in November
- Results for the Post-Basic (CCN, PON, OPN, PHN, EN, NP) Online Licensing Examination in December
Results Checking Procedures : How To Check Your Nursing Licensure Results
- To begin the nursing licensure results checking procedures, obtain a result-checking scratch card at a cost of Ten (10.00) from the regional offices of the Nursing and Midwifery Council (NMC)
- Then visit http://nmc.gov.gh or http://nmcgh.org
- Click on Online Services then to Exam Result
- Afterwards, Enter the Secret Code and serial number at the bottom of the scratch card. The secret code and the serial number must be entered together without spacing, example 1234578912301235.
- Afterwards enter your index number in the index number text-box.
- Then Click on “check results” to display your results.
- If you have passed all required subjects can proceed to Register (click on “register now“)
- Then Fill the registration form online, then submit and print the hard copy for the approved persons, as specified on the form, to endorse.
- Afterwards Pay the approved registration fee at any branch of Republic Bank and proceed to our Regional Office to submit the filled and endorsed form together with the pay-in-slip. Candidates who are in regions where Republic Bank does not operate will be permitted to use the bankers draft.
- For other results please talk to any of our offices for further assistance.
- You may check your result(s) up to a maximum of five (5) times with the use of one (1) scratch card. In order to check further after exhausting the five (5) times, you will need to purchase another scratch card which will entitle you to another five (5) result checks.
Check Also >>> Get More Details Here <<<