This is a guide on how to print appointment slip or track your passport application progress from start to finish. If for some reason you couldn’t print the appointment slip that you would need for the bio-metric registration and inspection of document. Probably because you forgot to. no problem you can access the appointment slip anytime to print it.
Kindly share with the Whatsapp button below this page. If you have any enqiuiries, let us know in the comment section. You can join our Whatsapp Group For Government (Public Sector) Job Vacancies Alert. >>> Government Job Vacancies Alert Whatsapp Group <<<
- Ghana Passport Application Procedures And All Details: Updated 2020 / 2021
- Online Ghana Passport Application Forms, Renewal, Office, Replacement, Procedures 2020 / 2021- passport.mfa.gov.gh
- Things To Note When Applying For Ghana Passport
- Ghana To Launch E-Visa System
- Overview Of The New Ghana Passport Application Procedures
You can also track the progress of your application from the moment you applied and the stages it has gotten, up to the time you are to receive your passport. This would give you a fair idea about when your passport would be ready.
Here is a step-by-step instruction on how to print appointment slip or track your passport application progress. If you are yet to apply for a passport read this How To Apply For Ghanaian Passport In An Hour for a step-by-step guide to apply.
How To Print Ghana Passport Appointment Slip
- Go to passport.mfa.gov.gh and click on the “Existing User? Login Here” or just go to passport.mfa.gov.gh/login.
- In order to login, enter the number you used to register and the password you entered on the registration page the first time you registered before applying for the passport.
- After login you would see your dashboard with your full name on top. Click on the “View All Applications“ button.
- A page like this would show. Click on the “History” label, then the application you have completed would show with your name, application number and time of completion on it. Then click on the application.
- You would see a page like the one below, with the preview of the application you completed showing. Click on the “Appointment slip” label to view your appointment slip and print it.
- There would be an option to print the appointment slip below the first page, beside the “official comments” text box. Click on the “Print Slip” button to print the appointment slip.
How To Track Ghana Passport Application Progress
Do you know it is possible to track the progress of your passport application? Yes you can do this on your dashboard. Here is how.
- I order to login enter your username and password. Thus the number you used to register and the password you entered on the registration page the first time you registered before applying for the passport.
- After login. Click on the “View All Applications” button.
- Click on the “History” label, then the application you have completed would show with your name, application number and time of completion on it. Then click on the application.
- You would the preview of the application you completed showing. Click on the “Status” label to see the progress of your online passport application. Note that the green boxes represent the stages your application has gone through while the blue boxes represents the stages your application is yet to go through.
Ideally the tracking process is supposed to give you the information about your application progress from beginning to the end. But that is not the case. It works until you have gone for the bio-metric registration. You will be disappointed to know that the progress page does not show you when your passport is printed and when you will receive it. Even after receiving it won’t be updated. Nothing seems to work as it was meant to.
Also check out the third article Things To Note When Going For Passport Vetting And Biometric Registration to know what you are to do next and the do’s and don’ts of the vetting and biometric registration process.