Here are SSNIT Number To Ghana Card Linking Requirements & How To Check Your Status. The Social Security and National Insurance Trust (SSNIT) has begun replacing the unique scheme identification numbers of contributors with the Ghana Card identification numbers.
You will have to meet these stated requirements before you can register
About SSNIT Number & Ghana Card Linking Requirements
There are currently 1.6 million active SSNIT contributors and will be integrated with the NIA platforms by the end of the year.
The merging exercise will continue until December 31st. As such from January 1, next year, SSNIT contributors will no longer use their scheme numbers but will transact all business with SSNIT using the Ghana Card.
SSNIT Number & Ghana Card Linking Requirements
You need the following requirements
- Your National Identification Authority(NIA) Number
- Your SSNIT Number
- Your Mobile Phone Number
- An Active Email Number
How To Check SSNIT Number To Ghana Card Merger Status
- First Dail *711*9# on your mobile phone.
- Then Select option 2
- Afterwards Enter your SSNIT number or Ghana Card Number
- Your merger status is retrieved and sent to your email.
- You will be notified if your SSNIT and Ghana card number have not been merged
How To Link SSNIT Number To Ghana Card
All employees are to merge their numbers with the following procedures here