Here is guide on SHS Self Placement for self placement into a Senior High School if you were not automatically placed by the automatic placement system. The BECE School placement also known as the SHS school placement begins. Here is all you need to do to do self placement for the academic year.
Kindly share with the Whatsapp button below this page. If you have any enqiuiries, let us know in the comment section. You can join our Group >>> Discussion Forum <<
- How to Check BECE SHS School Placement On Phone Online
- BECE School Placement and How To Do Self Placement
- BECE / SHS School Placement Approved E-Voucher Vendors
- BECE / SHS Assisted Placement Centers And Redress Mechanism
- Check BECE Placement And Buy E-Voucher Plus All Details
- BECE SHS School Selection And Placement Schedule And Procedures
About SHS Self Placement
A candidate who is not AUTOMATICALLY PLACED in any of his or her selected schools should proceed to the self placement portal.
Self placement is a process that gives such candidates an opportunity to go into the CSSPS portal and select from schools with available vacancies.
SHS Self Placement Procedures
- Only schools with available vacancies are displayed on the portal.
- Schools with vacancies will be displayed for you to choose based on their aggregate.
- Schools displayed have their location and residential options available.
- You can change schools as many times as possible depending on the available spaces.
- The changes cease as soon as a you enroll in a school.
The Self-Placement Process
- First log into the system using your index number.
- Then candidate choose your residential preference i.e day or boarding
- If you choos boarding, all schools with boarding vacancies will be displayed.
- If you select day, all schools with day vacancies will be displayed as follows
- Day within catchment area
- Day outside catchment area
- The Day within catchment area option displays only schools with Day vacancies within 16km of the J.H.S the you attended.
- Day outside catchment area displays all schools with day vacancies.
- Before the ‘Day outside catchment area’ is effected, the you must confirm again if you intends to attend a school outside their catchment area as a day student.
- Then select your Program of choice.
- After successfully going through this process, Program of choice must print the Placement form and proceed to the school enrollment.