How To Apply For GES Release Transfer For Teaching And Non Teaching Staff . Here are detailed procedures to follow when you want transfer from one district to another district within the same region(Inter District) or from one region to another region(Inter Region). This guide is meant to assist you through the application process of applying for transfer into another district in the same region(Inter district transfer) or to another district in a different region(Inter regional transfer ).
Kindly share this article with the whatsapp share button below this article. If you have any enqiuiries, let us know in the comment section. You can join our Telegram Group For Teachers. Here is the Group: >>> NTC Licensure Exams And Teacher Discussion Forum <<
- GES Study Leave With Pay: Forms, Approved Courses, Postings And Requirements 2020
- GES Promotion Aptitude Test 2020 Full Details
- Download GES Promotion Aptitude Test Questions And Answers
- UEW Admission 2020 / 2021 Application Procedures
- UCC Admission 2020 / 2021 Application Procedures
- Download GES Lesson Plan All Subjects 2020
- NTC Registration For All In Service Private And Public Sector Teachers
Eligibility And Requirements For GES Release Transfer For Teaching And Non Teaching Staff
- Before you qualify to apply for release transfer you must make sure you have served a minimum of 3 years at your present station or if you are a newly trained make sure you have served your bond term of your sponsorship.
When To Apply For GES Release Transfer For Teaching And Non Teaching Staff
- When do you begin your release transfer process? The beginning of second term is the most appropriate time to begin the process.
How To Apply For GES Release Transfer For Teaching And Non Teaching Staff
Below is how to apply for GES release transfer.
- Step 1: Apply for assurance letter from the district you wish to transfer to. Assurance letter is issued to those seeking release transfer into a district they wish to be transferred to. Assurance letter states and gives yo assurance of vacancy in the district and the documents to bring when your application is accepted.
- Step 2: make sure you have served a minimum of 3 years at your present station or if you are a newly trained make sure you have served your bond term of your sponsorship
- Step 3: Include the following in your application for assurance letter: your staff ID, registered number, the reason why you want to move to that district, your academic and professional qualifications, the level you are currently either primary, junior high school or senior high school and your your subject area. ,
- Step 4: Add your CV to the application including photocopy of your first appointment letter and professional certificates as well as supporting documents such as marriage certificate or health excuse documents.
- Step 5: Remember to Include your phone number(s)
- Step 6: After the application make phone call follow ups to the offices.
- Step 7: Write to more than one district, this will increase your chances of acceptance.
- Step 8: After receiving the assurance letter from the district you want to be transferred to, write an application for release transfer letter to the district office of your current station.
- Step 9: Remember to add photocopy of your assurance letter and other documents such as marriage certificate or health excuse documents to the release transfer letter.
- Step 10:In your application letter to your district attach your staff ID and registered number.
- Step 11: State in writing the reason why you want to leave the district and the number of years you have been teaching in the district. Then Include your phone number(s) as well.
- Step 12:Afterwards, Do follow ups to determine if your application is approved.
- Step 13: When the application for transfer at your district is approved, You will be made to fill forms such as Personal Record Form. At this stage the office will direct as to what to do next.
- After filling every form that is required at this point of the process, submit for the director to sign.
- Afterwards Do follow ups again to check if the forms have have been approved by the director. Your forms may be endorsed within a day or two.
- Step 14: After completing every process at your district you will have to send the documents to your regional education office for further processing. Do follow ups on this as well to find out if your release letter is ready.
- Step 15: When the documents at your regional office is ready, present part of the document, including your release letter to the district of your present station to be kept on your file there.
- Step 16:Afterwards, send the rest of the documents including your release letter to the office of the district that gave you the assurance letter to be posted to a school in the district (This applies to inter district transfer in the same region)
- Step 17: For inter-regional transfer ( assurance letter from another region), send the documents including the release letter from your region to the Ghana Education Service Headquarters at Accra to be released to your new region. Your new region will then release you to your new district.