Kindly share with the Whatsapp button below this page. If you have any enqiuiries, let us know in the comment section. You can join our Group >>> Teacher Discussion Forum <<
Management of Ghana education services have come out with the lay down procedures that is causing the delays in the upgradement of some teachers. Ges have pointed some of the challenges causing the delays to be failure of some teachers to follow the due timeline in applying for the upgrading.
Management have provided the list of documents that teacher is supposed to attach to his or her upgrading letter should they qualified for it before they submit it to the Regional directors for processing.
- First Appointment Letter.
- Application letter from the teacher
- Director’s recommendations Letter (cover letter)
- The degree certificate (certified)
- Diploma in Basic Education certificate (DBE) ( certified).
- WASSCE (certified)
- Transcript (certified)
- Brochure from the university
- Current payslip (certified)
- Personal records form duly filled and signed by the District Director
Ges encourage all the Human Resources management of the district to please verify and cross check to ensure that applicants qualified before the application letters are submitted to the Regional Directors.