Below are the NTC Portfolio Assessment Form, Arears & Scope.
The NTC has directed Newly Qualified Teachers from the Forty-six (46) Accredited Public Colleges of Education to do an emergency Portfolio Development for their Portfolio Assessment as a requirement to be licensed and posted.
Kindly Share With The Whatsapp Share Button Below This Article. You can join our Telegram Group For Teachers. Here is the Group: >>> NTC Licensure Exams And Teacher Discussion Forum <<
About NTC Portfolio Assessment Form
The NTC Portfolio Assessment is an evaluation system to assess the work of the newly qualified teachers.
NTC Portfolio Assessment Form, Arears & Scope
Each Newly Qualified Teachers (NQTs) are to have evidence of more than 600 minutes a term or more than 900 minutes a semester of teaching as confirmed through a letter by the Head of school or lead mentor
The portfolio assessment covers the following areas;
- Evidence of at least 600 minutes of teaching in a term as confirmed by your Head of school in a letter (period of attendance should be indicated in minutes)
- Your personal Philosophy of teaching
- A detailed Scheme of learning
- Your Learning plans
- Your Teaching method & TLM
- Your assessment methods (Formative and Summative)
- Identification of Learners learning needs
- Your Professional Development as a teacher
- Provide A report of at least 2 co-curricular activities you have taken part.
- Provide A report on core competence that you use in teaching.
- At least 10 samples of learner’s work you have marked and graded.
- At least Minutes of 3 formal meetings with your mentor or education officer
- Provide an Evidence of In-service Training workshop
- Provide mentor’s comment
- Provide headteacher’s final recommendation and sign off letter
- List and description of learning/teaching aids (resources) you used that cannot be put into the portfolio.
- A report on career development provided by Head or Mentor based on an assessment of NQTs experiences).
- A concrete Evidence of participating in school-based activities including formal meetings attended.
- At least Three minutes written by NQTs which provide evidence of meetings with the mentor.
- A report written by you showing evidence of meeting with the Head of school
- Provide evidence of In-Service Training attended
NTC Portfolio Assessment form
Find attached, the National Teaching Council Portfolio Assessment form for teachers.
How To Prepare NTC Teaching Portfolio
NTC Portfolio Assessment Results, Sample & Marking Scheme
NTC Portfolio Assessment Date & Requirements
NTC Portfolio Assessors List Download 2021-2022-2023-2024, NTC Portfolio Assessment List Download 2021 2022-2023-2024, NTC Portfolio 2021-2022-2023-2024, NTC Portfolio Assessment Guidelines 2021-2022-2023-2024, NTC Teaching Portfolio 2021-2022-2023-2024, NTC Teachers Portfolio 2021-2022-2023-2024, NTC Portfolio Assessment Date 2021-2022-2023-2024, NTC Portfolio Assessment Requirements 2021-2022-2023-2024, NTC Portfolio Assessment Schedule 2021-2022-2023-2024, NTC Portfolio Assessment Results 2021-2022-2023-2024, NTC Portfolio Assessment Documents 2021-2022-2023-2024, NTC Portfolio Assessment Form 2021-2022-2023-2024, NTC Portfolio Assessment Form Download 2021-2022-2023-2024, NTC Portfolio Assessment Results 2021-2022-2023-2024, NTC Portfolio Assessment Sample 2021-2022-2023-2024, NTC Portfolio Assessment Marking Scheme 2021-2022-2023-2024