Here is How To Register For G-Money To Receive Ghana statistical service (GSS) PHC Payment And Manage Your Account For Maximum Security.
This article Gets you through the process of registering your G-Money account and measures to keep you into a very secure environment in terms of using G-Money.
- Mode Of Payment For Ghana Statistical Service (GSS) PHC Field Officers
- GSS PHC Payment: Officers Who Don’t Meet These Requirements Cannot Be Paid
- GSS Final List of Selected Trainees For PHC Fieldwork
- GSS PHC Training Exams Guide
- GSS PHC Training Centre Registration Guidelines For Enumerators & Trainers
GCB’s G-Money is one of the fabulous products issued by the GCB. This is the story behind the swift growing Mobile Money Market in Ghana recently.
GCB’s G-Money was Introduced earlier in 2020 since then G-Money has grown to become the most outstanding alternative Mobile Money Platform in Ghana lately.
GCB’s G-Money platform is that which can be used to perform any kind of mobile money transactions. Including payment of bills, sending and receiving money, etc.
Mode Of Payment For Ghana Statistical Service (GSS) PHC Field Officers
The mode of payment for the Ghana statistical service (GSS) phc field officers, supervisors and enumerators is strictly through G-Money.
This was made known through an official message to qualified officers through sms with the following message
” Dear prospective Census Officier, please be informed that the agreed means of payment of enumerators for the 2021 Census is G-Money. Visit the nearest GCB Bank Branch to register for the G-Money Wallet”
G-Money Registration Requirements
- A valid voter’s ID, Driver’s License or National ID,
- Your Name, Date of Birth, Digital Address, Registered Phone Number and your Email Address.
- With the exception of the E-Mail address, any other information aforementioned is strictly required to complete the process successfully.
How To Register For G-Money To Receive GSS PHC Payment
Below are the procedure to follow to Register For G-Money To Receive GSS PHC Payment. All you need is a an ID card and a registered Mobile SIM Card, the service is open to everyone. It works real good on any kind of network without any complications attached to it. Follow the steps below to register for your G-Money Account.
Step 1: Visit Any G-Money Agent
- Head to any legal G-Money agent authorized by GCB bank to get started, you can ask any mobile money vendor if he is authorized for such registration.
- You can as well visit any branch of the Ghana Commercial Bank.
Step 2: Confirm Your Account
- After registration, you will be sent an SMS from your Mobile Service Provider (MSP) indicating the registration success.
- Then dial the *422# short code to confirm a successfully registered account.
Securing Your G-Money Account