Here is the NTC Registration Portal as well as how to register for the NTC exams. Registration for the NTC Licensure exams is therefore to begin on the dates scheduled by the NTC. This is as made known in a facebook post by the National Teaching Council. Here is a step-by-step guide guide to register for the NTC Teacher licensure exams. It contains everything you need for a successful exams.
Kindly Share With The WhatAapp Share Button Below This Article. You can join our Telegram Group For The NTC Exams For Receiving and Solving Questions. Here is the Group: >>> NTC Licensure Exams Discussion Forum<<
- Check How To Buy NTC Licensure Exams Registration Vouchers Online
- NTC Opens Registration For All Teachers To Get A License Without Taking Exams
- NTC Registration For All In Service Private And Public Sector Teachers
- NTC Licensure Exams Past Questions
- Resit Registration For NTC Teacher Licensure Exams
- NTC Certificate Request Procedures
- Detailed NTC Registration Procedures
- A List Of All NTC Portals
About NTC Ghana Teacher Licensure Exams
Three exams papers will be written within the stipulated days, namely Professional skills, Literacy and Numeracy. Venue for the exams will be colleges of education across the country or WAEC centers across the country. Remember to check out Things To Note when registering for the NTC licensure exams.
Fees For The NTC Licensure Registration:
The first step of the registration process is to go to the banks authorized by the National Teaching Council (NTC) to buy the registration voucher from them. Specifically GCB bank. Just go there and say you are buying National Teaching Council (NTC) licensure exams voucher. If this is your first time let them know and if you are buying for resit let them know as well.
NTC Exams Registration Fess And Payment Procedures
- Fresh candidates are required to pay GHȻ 220.00 to register for the examination.
- Candidates who are re-sitting are to pay GHȻ100.00 for one (1) Re-sit paper.
- Candidates who are re-sitting all two (2) papers are to pay GHȻ200.00.
- Candidates who are re-sitting all three (3) papers are to pay GHȻ 220.00
- Upon payment at the bank, your name, your index number from the institution you attended ( college or university) and ID card would be requested.
- A voucher payment receipt would be printed for you.
- This contains details including your Serial Number and PIN with which you would use to register for the exam. Then proceed to register for the NTC Ghana Teacher Licensure exams.
How To Buy NTC Licensure Exams Registration Vouchers Online
How to Register For The NTC Ghana Teacher Licensure Exams
- Then enter the Serial Number and PIN on the voucher payment receipt given to you at the bank to login.
- After loging in, you would be required to choose exams center.
Note that this is the region or center in which you would write the exam. You cannot change it if you should mistakenly choose and submit this page. As of the previous year batch every region had a designated center. This would be communicated accross through sms and social media handle of the NTC. As of the September previous year batch, you were required to choose a college of education as a center instead of a region.
- After choosing a region, The registration portal opens. On this page you enter your personal details such as Name, Contact, Address, Qualification, school name, program of study, class obtained and upload your profile picture. Then click submit
- After submitting the form, a print out page containing your exam details and a provisional time table would show. Remember to print the page. You would take this to the exam center during the exam.
Things To Note When Registering For The NTC Ghana Teacher Licensure Exams
- Go and know the center a day before the paper. You should confirm whether the venue you are to write the exams is really the venue to avoid surprises and delays on the exams day.
- Also note that the region or Exam Center you choose right after login, cannot be changed after submitting that page.
- The registration voucher as of the previous batch was GHC 220 and is to be purchased at authorized banks. Specifically GCB bank.
- Note that the “Exam ID” on the print out is what you would write as index number on the exam paper and not your school’s index number.
- The time table might also be changed as the exam approaches. But you would receive an sms from the NTC if that happens. So remember to use an active phone number to fill the personal information page.
NTC Licensure Exams Date
- The NTC exams is taken twice a year, first batch in March each year and second batch in September.
- Usually 25th – 27th March or 24th – 26th September
- Registration for the respective exams begins the previous month or first week of the stipulated month
NTC Licensure Exams Timetable / Exam Schedule
How To Check Your Results After The Exams
The result for the first batch of the licensure exams year group was released on 18th June . That’s almost three months after the exams. Here is how to check your result when it is out.
- Login to exams.ntc.gov.gh and click on “Result Checking”
- Enter the Serial Number and PIN on the voucher payment receipt given to you at the bank during the registration process, to login.
- If you do not remember the serial number or pin, no problem. Just click on the “Forgotten Details” Link beside the “Submit” button”. This would take you to the recovery page where you can login without the serial number and pin.
- On the recovery page, you can either login with the email address and phone number you used for the registration or your Exam ID and phone number. Whichever one you choose to use, just click the “Submit” after entering it.
- After login, you would see your dashboard with your details and exams results on it. Click on the print button to print.
- After clicking on the “Print Result” button the result page is displayed for printing. Print or save this page for reference. And you are done.
For Detailed Results Checking Procedures With Images Check This Guide :
The Official Release
NATIONAL TEACHING COUNCIL
LICENSURE EXAMINATION FOR TEACHERS
The National Teaching Council is mandated by the Education Act 2008 (Act 778), Section 9 to improve professional standing and status of teachers and to ensure licensing and registration of teachers in Ghana.
The purpose of the Licensing Examination is to enable qualified teachers acquire a professional license and also prepare teachers to meet the demands of the National Teachers’ Standards of possessing the minimum knowledge, skills, values and attitudes necessary to deliver effectively in schools.
Eligibility for the Licensure Examination
1. All Prospective candidates who hold the Diploma in Basic Education (DBE), Bachelor of Education (B.Ed) or a Post Graduate Diploma in Education (PGDE), M.Ed and are desirous of seeking employment as teachers.
The candidates are to apply on-line at www.exams.ntc.gov.gh and complete the application form for the licensure examination.
2. All the above-mentioned candidates who completed qualify to write the examination at a Regional Centre of your choice.
3. Candidates who have written the Ghana Teacher Licensure Examination and are not successful as well as fresh candidates can register
4. Fees for registration:
a) Fresh candidates are required to pay GHȻ 220.00 to register for the examination.
b) Candidates who are re-sitting are to pay GHȻ100.00 for one (1) Re-sit paper.
c) Candidates who are re-sitting two (2) papers are to pay GHȻ200.00.
d) Candidates who are re-sitting all the three (3) papers are to pay GHȻ 220.00
• Payment can be made at any branch of GCB Bank LTD nationwide.
*** Candidates must notify the Bank as fresh students, re-sitting one, two or three papers.
• Take Pin and Serial No. from GCB Bank
Ltd after payment.
• Log onto www.exams.ntc.gov.gh
• Enter your e-voucher Serial no. and Pin
• Fill in all the fields and remember to upload your passport-size photograph
NOTE: NTC will not accept any request for change of photograph after the examination.
• Review information provided and submit
• Print Summary of the inputs made
5. Candidates should keep their PIN and SERIAL NUMBERS secure after registration for the licensure examination for further use after the examination.
Completed application forms should be received online not later than.
NB: There will be no extension in time for registration beyond the deadline.
Date for Examination:
25th – 27th
National Teaching Council
At this point you are done with the registration process. What is left is the examination itself. You would have to be strategic in order to pass it once and for all.
You can join our Telegram Group >>> NTC Licensure Exams And Teacher Discussion Forum<< to receive updates about changes in exams dates, venues for the exams, reading materials, past questions, sample questions and potential exam questions. Our telegram group currently has over a thousand (1000) members. You can also join our Facebook forum to make all your enquiries known. No question in our forum goes unanswered. Here is the forum: NTC Licensure Exams And GES Recruitment Forum .
Related Searches: NTC licensure exams registration March 2021/ 2022/ 2023, NTC licensure exams registration September 2021/ 2022/ 2023