The GES Posting for teachers 2020 / 2021 has been released for the just ended GES recruitment. This was made known in a release by the Ghana Education Service (GES).
Kindly Share With The Whatsapp Share Button Below This Article. You can join our Whatsapp Group For Government (Public Sector) Job Vacancies Alert. Here is the group: >>> Government Job Vacancies Alert Whatsapp Group <<< You can also join our Telegram forum to make all your enquiries known. Here is the forum: >>> Job Vacancies Announcement And Discussion Forum <<<
- What To Do After Checking Your GES Postings
- GES Study Leave With Pay 2020 / 2021: Forms, Approved Courses, Postings And Requirements
- All About GES Promotion 2020 /2021
- All About GES Promotion Aptitude Test 2020 / 2021
GES Posting 2020 / 2021 – Official Release Statement
Below is the official statement released by the Ghana Education Service (GES) on the release of the Full GES Postings For Trained Teachers, Colleges And University Graduates 2020 / 2021.
Appointment Of New Teachers In The Ghana Education Service
We bring to the notice of all 2017 and 2018 trained teachers who applied for the GES Recruitment in July/August 2020 that
their appointment letters have been uploaded online
Please visit www.gespromotions.gov.gh to print your appointment letters
the submission of appointment letters and other required documents begins 21st September 2020 and ends on the 2nd October 2020.
Here Is The Official Release
How To Check Full GES Postings For Trained Teachers, Colleges And University Graduates 2020 / 2021
Procedures stated by the Ghana Education Service (GES) for the 2020 / 2021 postings are as follows are as below:
- Frist Logon to htttps://gespromotions.gov.gh to access your GES postings 2020 / 2021.
- Then Pay 10.00gh through MTN Mobile Money
- Afterwards Print out your posting details
- Then Submit it to the Regional Director for Education in the region of your new posting before reporting to your school.
- You are to check the GES postings 2020 / 2021 list on the GES website for shortlisted teachers and pay Ghc10 through the MTN mobile money platform in order to print your GES appointment letters.
- Afterwards you are to report to the regional directors with their appointment letters and certificates for further directives.
Documents Required To Be Presented To The GES Regional Directors To Finalise Your GES Postings 2020 / 2021
- Submit Your college / university diploma or degree certificates
- Submit Your national service certificate,
- Submit Your licensure exams certificate
- Submit Your Birth certificate.
- Submit Any national ID card
- Submit A SSNIT Biometric card
- Submit Your Bank Account Details
How To Buy E voucher Online To Check The Postings 2020 / 2021
Check the detailed guide below on How To Buy E voucher Online To Check The Postings 2020 / 2021
How To Buy E voucher Offline To Check The Postings 2020 / 2021
Check the detailed guide below on How To Buy E voucher Offline To Check The Postings 2020 / 2021
How To Check and Download Your GES Postings Appointment letter 2020 / 2021
Check the detailed guide below on How To Check And Print GES Appointment Letter 2020 / 2021