The National Teaching Council, NTC has released the NTC Licensing And Registration fees for acquiring an NTC teacher license for the licensing year. A release by the teacher unions affirming this is as stated below:
Kindly Share With The WhatAapp Share Button Below This Article. You can join our Telegram Group For The NTC Exams For Receiving and Solving Questions. >>>NTC Licensure Exams And Teacher Discussion Forum<<
- NTC Registration For Teachers To Get A License Without Taking Exams
- Detailed NTC Registration Procedures
- NTC Licensure Exams Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ) And Answers
- NTC Licensure Exams Past Questions
- Resit Registration For NTC Teacher Licensure Exams
- NTC Certificate Request Procedures
- NTC Exams Centers And Schedule For The Licensure Exams
- NTC Licensing And Registration Fees
- Apply For NTC Teacher’s Registered Numbers
- Check The New NTC Teachers Portal Ghana (TPG) Platform For All Teachers
Table of Contents
NTC Licensing And Registration Fees
The National Teaching Council (NTC) in a meeting with the Teacher Unions fees for the in-service teacher’s license fees and subsequently registration fees for the NTC Licensure exams on the 2nd of June,. It was agreed that:
NTC Registration Fees:
- Fresh candidates are required to pay GHȻ 220.00 to register for the examination.
- Candidates who are re-sitting are to pay GHȻ100.00 for one (1) Re-sit paper.
- Candidates who are re-sitting two (2) papers are to pay GHȻ200.00.
- Candidates who are re-sitting all the three (3) papers are to pay GHȻ 220.00
NTC Registration Fees For In Service Teachers:
It was agreed that:
- The licensing fee of two hundred Ghana cedis (GHC 200.00) is reasonable
- Ghana Education Service (GES) staff shall pay one hundred Ghana cedis (GHC 100.00) while expecting their employer to pay the difference on their behalf
- The one hundred Ghana cedis (GHC 100.00) to be paid by the GES staff shall be deducted at source from their Professional allowance via Controller and Accountant General’s Department
NTC Registration Fees Payment Procedures:
- Payment can be made at any branch of GCB Bank LTD nationwide.
- Candidates must notify the Bank as fresh students, re-sitting one, two or three papers.
- Take Pin and Serial No. from GCB Bank Ltd after payment.
Overview Of NTC Registration Procedures After Fees Payment :
- Log onto www.exams.ntc.gov.gh
- Enter your e-voucher Serial no. and Pin
- Fill in all the fields and remember to upload your passport-size photograph
- NOTE: NTC will not accept any request for change of photograph after the examination.
- Review information provided and submit
- Print Summary of the inputs made
- Candidates should keep their PIN and SERIAL NUMBERS secure after registration for the licensure examination for further use after the examination.
- Completed application forms should be received online not later than 11th March.