Starting January 2020, the Nursing and Midwifery Council of Ghana announces the availability of Free Online Continuing Professional Development (CPD) Programmes for Nursing and Midwifery Practitioners in Ghana.
𝐀𝐥𝐥 𝐍𝐮𝐫𝐬𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐌𝐢𝐝𝐰𝐢𝐟𝐞𝐫𝐲 𝐩𝐫𝐚𝐜𝐭𝐢𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧𝐞𝐫𝐬 𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐫𝐞𝐪𝐮𝐢𝐫𝐞𝐝 𝐭𝐨 𝐫𝐞𝐠𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐨𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐎𝐧𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐞 𝐂𝐏𝐃 𝐩𝐥𝐚𝐭𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐦 𝐛𝐲 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐅𝐫𝐢𝐝𝐚𝐲, 𝐃𝐞𝐜𝐞𝐦𝐛𝐞𝐫 𝟐𝟎, 𝟐𝟎𝟏𝟗.
Here is how to register for the Nursing and Midwifery Council’s Continuing Professional Development (CPD) Programmes for Nursing and Midwifery Practitioners in Ghana:
How To Register For NMC Online Continuing Professional Development Programmes
To begin the registeration for the NMC Online Continuing Professional Development Programmes:
- Visit https://engagement.wcea.education/nmcg
- Provide your First name, last name , email , mobile phone , area of your practice/expertise , license number , index/registration number , organization name.
You will receive instructions on how to access both the online learning management system and the mobile application. You will then take a short course which explains how to use the system, take courses and submit your certificates.
About The Nursing & Midwifery Council
of Ghana Continuing Professional Development (CPD)
The Nursing and Midwifery Council of Ghana is providing all of its nurses with a continuing professional development platform. The platform will be available during January 2020. All nurses are required to register by the 20th of December 2019.
If you have not received a notification via email, please fill in this form and you will send you instructions on how to proceed.
The platform comprises of a mobile application and an online learning management system, containing nursing education. You will be able to study courses and submit your continuing professional development certificates automatically.
You Can Share This With Colleagues, There Is A Whatsapp and Facebook Share Button Below This Article
- Ministry Of Health (MOH) Nationwide Recruitment 2020 : Application Procedures
- Ghana Ministry of Health ( MOH ) Online Recruitment Portal 2020
- How to Check Your Ministry of Health Financial Clearance For Recruitment 2020
- Nursing And Midwifery Training College Interview Date, Requirements And Admission List 2020
- How To Register For NMC Online Continuing Professional Development Programmes
- Nursing and Midwifery Licencing Results 2019 Released Check Results Here
- Instant TIN Number Registration At No Cost
- Online Ghana Passport Application Procedures 2019 / 2020 Updated
- Apply Here: Ghana Statistical Service Reopens Application For Fie...
- Apply Here: Student Loan Trust Fund Laptop And Smartphone Scheme...
- About 27,000 Teaching And Non-Teaching Staff To Be Recruited In 2...
- Check Here: National Teaching Council Notice to 2020 GTLE Candida...
- GES Boss Speaks About SHS Reopening Date, BECE, E-learning etc :...
- Apply For Scholarship In Ghana And Abroad Using Government’...