The Nursing and Midwifery Council (NMC) has on its communication platforms announced the release of the NMC Licensing exams results taken this year. The NMC subsequently outlined procedures to be followed to check the Nursing & Midwifery Licensing Results. The statement Issued by the Public Affairs Directorate of the NMC reads as follows;
Dear Cherished Clients,
Management of the Nursing and Midwifery Councils wishes to inform all Candidates who sat for the March and July Licensing examinations for the Basic and Auxiliary programmes that the results have been released.
Please follow the steps outlined in the attached image to access your results.
Candidates who require assistance or further information should contact our Call Centre.
For solutions to results checking problems, check this guide >>> More Details Here <<<
- Ongoing Ministry Of Health Nationwide Recruitment Of Nurses – Deadline 30th Of Next Month
- How to Check Your Ministry of Health Financial Clearance For Recruitment 2020
- How To Register For NMC Online Continuing Professional Development Programmes
- Ministry Of Health (MOH) Nationwide Recruitment 2020 : Application Procedures
- Government Begins Employing 2017/ 2018 Batch Of Nursing Trainees : Full Details Here
- Ghana Ministry of Health ( MOH ) Online Recruitment Portal 2020
The Official Release
The Nursing and Midwifery Council wishes to bring to the notice of all Candidates who sat for the Licensing Examinations for the Basic and Auxiliary programmes in March and July , that the 14th Governing Board has approved the release of results.
Categories of Licensing Results Released
- Post Basic Nursing Online Licensing Examination
- Nurse Assistant (Preventive) (NAP) Licensing Examination
- Nurse Assistant (Clinical) (NAC) Licensing Examination
- Registered General Nursing (RGN) licensing examination (Paper Based)
- Registered mental health nursing RMN
- Registered midwifery RM
- Registered Community Nurse RCN
- Post NAC/NAP Midwifery Online Licensing Examination
- RCN, RMN, RM and PNNM
How To Check Nursing & Midwifery Licensing Results
Candidates can check their results on the Council’s online portal by the following steps:
- Step 1: Go to www.nmc.gov.gh
- Step 2: click on Online Services Online Results
- Step 3: For Candidates who have scratch cards;
- Click on Check Results
- Key in your index number and scratch code together with the card serial number. Please note that your index number, scratch code and the card serial numbers must be keyed together without spacing. For example, 12345678912301235
- Step 4: For Candidates Without scratch cards;
- Select Generate Code on the next page.
- Key in your index number and contact number. Click on Generate Code. You will receive the code via SMS
- Proceed to click on Check ResultsKey in your index number and the code. Please note be keyed together without spacing. For example, 12345678912301235
- Step 5: Candidates who are successful should
- click on register now
- Fill the registration form online, submit and print the hard copy for the approved persons, as specified on the form, to endorse.Pay the approved registration fee at any branch of ADB or GCB and proceed to our Regional Office to submit the filled and endorsed form together with the pay-in-slip