The National Teaching Council (NTC) has officially opened the NTC Confirmation Status Portal for the upcoming NTC licensure exams 2020 / 2021. Prospective Ghana Teacher Licensure Examination (GTLE) Candidates are therefore required to check their NTC Confirmation Status on the NTC Confirmation Status Portal before proceeding to register for the NTC exams 2020 / 2021 and subsequent NTC exams.
Kindly Share With The WhatAapp Share Button Below This Article. You can join our Telegram Group For The NTC Exams For Receiving and Solving Questions. Here is the Group: >>>NTC Licensure Exams And Teacher Discussion Forum<<
- NTC Exams Centers And Schedule For The 2020 Licensure Exams
- NTC Licensing And Registration Fees 2020 / 2021
- NTC Registration For Teachers To Get A License Without Taking Exams
- Detailed NTC Registration Procedures
- NTC Licensure Exams Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ) And Answers
- NTC Licensure Exams Past Questions 2018/2019/2020
- Resit Registration For NTC Teacher Licensure Exams 2020
- NTC Certificate Request Procedures
- Apply For NTC Teacher’s Registered Numbers
- Check The New NTC Teachers Portal Ghana (TPG) Platform For All Teachers
Table of Contents
About The NTC Confirmation Status Portal 2020 / 2021
The National Teaching Council (NTC) Confirmation Status Portal was used in previous NTC Licensure exams registrations to help prospective candidates know of their eligibility status before proceeding to register for the exams. The benefit of this is that it prevented candidates from facing challenges that would have otherwise prevented them from registering during the registration process and subsequently taking the exams.
Prior to the introduction of the NTC Confirmation Status Portal, It used to be that some prospective candidates would purchase the NTC Licensure exams registration vouchers and still would be unable to register. The NTC Confirmation Status Portal eliminates this problem.
All prospective candidates just have to Confirmation their NTC exams eligibility Status on the NTC Confirmation Status Portal before proceeding to purchase an NTC exams registration voucher for the exams.
About The NTC Licensure Exams
The NTC Licensure exams is written twice every year, usually in March and September each year.
NTC Confirmation Status Portal 2020 / 2021 – How To Confirm Your Status
To Confirm your NTC Exams status on the NTC Confirmation Status Portal 2020 / 2021 follow the detailed guide below:
- Firs Visit the NTC Confirmation Status Portal 2020 / 2021: NTC Confirmation Status Portal 2020 / 2021
- Then click on the “Confirmation Status” Button
- Afterwards Enter The index number of the tertiary school you completed
- Then click on the “Confirm” button to know your NTC licensure exams Confirmation Status
Solution To Problems On The NTC Confirmation Status Portal 2020 / 2021
- If you see the “Confirmed” Notice after checking your status on the NTC Exams Confirmation Status Portal it means you have been confirmed successfully.
- If you see “You have not been confirmed by your school. Kindly visit your awarding institution to rectify this issue and have your information uploaded unto the NTC portal”, the solution is to visit your tertiary institution to rectify this issue and have your information uploaded unto the NTC portal.
- GES Recruitment And Posting 2020/2021: Application Procedures And...
- Apply: Ghana Statistical Service Recruitment Of Trainers And Pre-...
- GES Recruitment Portal Officially Opened For Recruitment: Apply H...
- Full List Of GES Postings For Teachers 2020 / 2021 Released : How...
- Check And Download GES SHS Selection Register 2020 : Full List Of...
- Apply: NBSSI Relief Fund – Resilience and Recovery Programm...
- Apply: Ongoing Food and Drugs Authority (FDA) Recruitment 2020 /...